Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Not so fast!

Ok...remember when I said it would be fun if Joaquim had a few jobs to choose from? Well now he does! It's a long story and it grows more complicated by the minute, but God is doing SOMETHING.

We are just continuing to pray for wisdom and we don't know what is going to happen but we are doing well! Just taking some interesting paths through life...nothing out of the blue for the Lord, though!

This morning Joaquim was surprised with an extra hour at home when his boss called and asked him not to come in until 9 instead of 8. So when Joaquim came back to bed around the time he usually leaves, I woke up and asked what the deal was. We had a great hour this morning to pray together and talk and have breakfast before he left and I started to get ready for work. Soon we'll have lots more early mornings together when little Oliver is waking us up at all hours!

After surrendering our days to the Lord, we both have such peace and joy about what is here and what is to come. We've only seen the tip of the iceberg I think...

This song came on my Pandora this morning and I just agreed with it so completely!


There may be times in your life
When nothing seems to be going right
When you're tired and the road is rough
And then God will come to see me through

CHORUS
Even when I get discouraged
Sometime when I get discouraged
Even when I get discouraged
I just wait on God

Even when I get discouraged
Sometime when I get discouraged
Even when I get discouraged
I just wait on God

You might have doubts and you might have fears
Trials may come and they might bring tears
Don't you worry and don't give up
If you wait on God He'll see you through

If you wait, Wait I say
On the Lord, My God will see you through

If you wait, Wait I say

We have sure done our share of waiting, though maybe it was more forced than intentional, and God is seeing us through, amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment