Thursday, March 12, 2009

Que será, será!!!

I have had a funny little feeling these last few days. As I have been praying over Joaquim's visa interview in a week and a half, I have found myself just begging for God to do whatever He wants. I have been learning more and more each day that He is SO good.

I mean...we know that, right? But really. He IS good, all the time. Seeing blessings and experiencing the fact that God is always there for us and that His timing is perfect, what is there to worry about? Whether or not Joaquim gets the visa (and there's no foreseeable reason he wouldn't...) it will be good, because God is good. It may not be easy, it may make life harder for now, but it will be right.

So, if you pray for us on March 24th, just pray that God's will be done! It's as easy as that. And we have complete and utter faith that the safest place to be is in His will.

No comments:

Post a Comment